Friday, January 27, 2006

the festival? the festival!

I seem to get a song in my head when I go to title my entries. Last week it was a play on a camp song, this time its from Into the Woods. Anyways...
I would love to do the boards for the collection in the hallway. Shannon is totally on board with this too. We were already talking about ideas today. A tour of all the places we've done stories, a collage, etc. We both have digital cameras so we're going to start collecting pictures now.
For the other aspects of the fair...I think Amanda and Heather would work well with coordinating something without the juniors. Though if they have something planned for themselves already, then Laney would also do well. I'd put Justin and Luke up to the challenge of the time capsule. I think they could be very creative and very effective with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Should we plan some Capstone class time to plan and execute the display and the capsule?

3:43 AM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home